1. This product adopts American patented technology and is specialized in direct eruption motors.
2. Conduct no-disassembly and cleaning of inlet manifold and inlet valve carbon deposition, combustion chamber carbon deposition, exhaust valve and exhaust end turbine blade carbon deposition.
3. It is difficult to improve the cold start of the engine, unstable idle speed, weak acceleration and increased fuel consumption.
4. Improve the intake efficiency, fuel efficiency and engine power recovery.
1. The carbon cleaning agent of the intake valve is used in conjunction with the special equipment. It is inhaled from the intake manifold in idling condition and the construction time is limited to 40 minutes.
2. Fuel tank treatment agent and engine performance recovery agent are directly injected into the fuel tank for use (each bottle is used with 40-60 liters of gasoline).
1. No-demolition construction: save time and effort, and the construction time is about 40 minutes. Only compressed air is required.
2. High performance product combination to quickly remove carbon accumulation, and the effect can be seen immediately;
3. Environmentally friendly formula, no damage to rubber, plastic, aluminum iron, oxygen sensor, three-element catalytic converter, etc.
1. Remove carbon and oil pollution from inlet valve and inlet channel;
2. Remove carbon deposits in fuel injection nozzle and combustion chamber;
3. Degumming and water removal of fuel tank and oil road;
4. It is obviously helpful to solve the problem of engine discharge lamp on.
5. Restore new engine performance, reduce fuel consumption, restore power, reduce emissions and reduce noise.
1. Strictly control the flow of water during cleaning to ensure the construction process is around 40 minutes. If idling jitter is found to be serious during construction, turn down control valve flow until normal.
2. After cleaning the cleaning agent, keep the engine idle for 3-5 minutes, and then add and subtract the gas pedal to clean the residual carbon deposits.
3. Construction in the ventilation area.
4. Suggestions for serious carbon accumulation in the intake valve: remove the manifold and remove by hand.